“The best part about belonging to a grandmothers group is that we can make it anything we want. We don’t even have to be grandmothers! There is no formula for creating a group or how to fundraise. We are just women who love to spend time with each other and are passionate about doing what we can to make a difference in the lives of African grandmothers. Our group loves sewing, so we create tote bags together and sell them to raise money – but really – the possibilities for the activities of a grandmothers group are as infinite as our imagination!” – Canadian Grandmother
Interested in joining a grandmothers group in your area? Or how about inviting a few of your friends to get together and start your own group? We are here to support you every step of the way! Please click here to contact us.
We are happy to answer your questions, provide you with material and ideas to help you get started, and best of all – connect you with the incredible women who make up this Campaign.
- You can also click here to download our tips on starting a new group.
- If you would like to request a kit to help you with starting a new group, please click here.
- If you already have a group ready to go, you can click here to register.
- To find a group, please click here.
- To learn more about the inspiration behind Grandmothers Campaign, please click here.