Since 2006, the Grandmothers Campaign has grown in size, reach and sophistication. As a result, a number of regional groupings emerged as a way to coordinate groups’ activities and resources in cities and provinces across Canada. In order to support this continuing development, and in collaboration with grandmothers groups, the role of Regional Liaison was created.
The Grandmother Regional Liaison Role
The Grandmother Regional Liaison is a volunteer position, the main purpose of which is to enhance communications and connections between the Foundation and grandmothers groups in order to enhance and continue the strong relationships between: Canadian grandmothers and African Grandmothers; regional networks of Canadian grandmothers groups; Canadian grandmothers and the Stephen Lewis Foundation.
Click here to be put in contact with the Grandmother Regional Liaison in your region
Click on the any of the links below to read more about the different regional groups:
- The Alberta Region (Regional Liaison: Vicki Strang)
- Atlantic Canada (Regional Liaison: Linda Wills)
- The B.C. Islands Region (Regional Liaison: Carol Judd)
- The Greater Van Gogos (Regional Liaisons: Janine Reid and Jean Way)
- The Ontario Regional Resource Group (Regional Liaison: Theresa Randles)
- The Ottawa/Gatineau Region (Regional Liaison: Marjorie Kort)
- The Prairies Region (Regional Liaison: Sheila Fahlman)